TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF
THE GRAND CANYON
Objective: answer 7 questions correctly to advance to the Intermediate Test.
1. What is the highest point in the Grand Canyon?
2. In what decade did the Grand Canyon become a national park?
3. Who was the architect for the Santa Fe Railroad and many of the structures
in the Grand Canyon?
4. What is the name of the lodging facility at the bottom of the Grand
5. What is the primary river flowing through the Grand Canyon.
6. What Indian Tribe is best known for their blue-green waterfalls in western
7. Who was called the Hermit of the Grand Canyon?
8. Who are best known for being pioneer photographers and explorers at the Grand Canyon?
William and Ada
9. What are the two primary trails into the Canyon from the south rim?
Tanner and New
Springs and Waldron
and South Kaibab
10. What is the name of the black foot and mule bridge over the Colorado River?
Bass Cable Tramway
BACK TO TEST YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Copyright © Richard M. Perry, 2004-2017. All rights reserved. This web site, its text, and pictures may
not be copied without the express written consent of Richard M. Perry.